Shipping on GPS Receivers
iGage offers Free
Ground Shipping on GPS receivers (Spectra Precision, CHC,
iGage) delivered to addresses in the United States (Lower 48 +
Alaska + Hawaii + Puerto Rico.)
- Depending upon the destination we
will use UPS Ground or Priority Mail.
- If you specify a Post Office box,
we are forced to ship by Priority Mail.
- Shipping is somewhat
constrained by lithium-ion batteries.
Shipping times are not guaranteed by
iGage, and there are plenty of ways for shipping to
'not work' as expected. But in general if you order by 12:00 noon:
- Your order will ship on the same day
- The shipping cost for the receiver will be Free!
Shipping costs will be charged for any accessories that do
not fit in the box with the GPS (poles, bipods,...).
If you are concerned about delivery
times, we highly recommend that you call us to place the order.
Again, ordering before noon Mountain Time is a good thing, ordering
after 3:00 pm for same-day shipping sometimes just can't happen.
Examples of things that routinely break
our shipping offer:
- Credit Card will not clear to
your shipping address
- Open account not previously setup or
- Post Office Box specified instead of
- Insufficient address information, lack
of delivery phone number
- Address won't verify with our shipping
- Items out of stock
- Unavailability or refusal of a person
to sign for shipment
- Bad weather, 'acts of God', natural
disasters, war risks, acts of terrorism, authority of law, labor
- Bad roads
- The 14-days before Christmas
- The 7-days before Thanksgiving
- Banking Holidays
- July 24th: Utah's Pioneer Day (Sorry,
we roll up the sidewalks here...)
- State Holidays on your delivery side